MI Paste has quickly become a favourite product with us and with our patients.
MI Paste is the only product for professional use containing the active ingredient RECALDENT™ (CPP-ACP) a special milk-derived phosphopeptide that binds calcium and phosphate to tooth surfaces, plaque and surrounding soft tissue. MI Paste is a water-based, sugar-free créme that is applied directly to the tooth surface or oral cavity. MI Paste with RECALDENT™ (CPP-ACP) restores the oral mineral imbalances that cause demineralization by replacing minerals while improving saliva flow and fluoride uptake as well as soothing sensitive surfaces – making it an ideal treatment for:
- Reversing tooth sensitivity and restoring enamel gloss after whitening procedures
- Relieving dry mouth caused by certain medications
- Reducing high oral acid levels from excessive soft drink consumption
- Reversing tooth sensitivity before and after professional cleaning
- Reducing high oral acid levels – sometimes a consequence of pregnancy
- Buffering acids produced by bacteria and plaque
- Regular conditioning during orthodontics, during and after bands or brackets have been removed, to prevent and reverse white spot lesions
- Providing a topical coating for patients suffering from erosion, caries and conditions arising from xerostomia
Read more at: http://www.mi-paste.com/about.php. Ask our hygienist about this great product the next time you visit our office.