Downtown Vancouver Dentist’s Office
About Our Office
Located downtown in the heart of Vancouver’s shopping and business district, the Georgia Dental Group has a modern facility designed to provide exceptional patient care and comfort.
We employ advanced technologies to perform the latest in preventive and restorative dentistry including implants, VELscope oral cancer screenings, Diagnodent for the early detection of tooth decay and the CEREC system to create crowns on-site so that restorations can be completed in one visit.
We also offer a wide variety of cosmetic treatments including INVISALIGN clear braces, porcelain veneers, and bonding. Our teeth whitening services include POLA in-office and take-home whitening systems.
We provide complimentary, one-on-one smile consultations with our doctors so you can learn more about your cosmetic dentistry options. To schedule a consultation, call our office at 604-684-7745 or book online now.
To learn more about our services, please visit our Dental Services section.
Meet OUR Team
Our team consists of highly-trained, passionate professionals who take pride in staying at the forefront of modern dentistry and providing you with extraordinary care and attention to your concerns. We encourage open and honest communication with our patients as we feel it is important that you understand your diagnosis and treatment options. We work together to develop your own personal treatment plan, whether that involves a full cosmetic makeover or simply excellent routine dental care. Combined our exceptional team members have over 100 years experience in dentistry providing them with a wealth of knowledge and experience they are happy to share with you. We truly believe that beautiful, healthy smiles brighten people’s lives!
Dr. Brian Baird
Cosmetic Dentist and more…
Whether you require a cosmetic dentist or routine dental care, Dr. Baird believes building open and trusting long-term relationships with patients and their families is essential to maintaining optimal oral health.
Dr. Brian Baird, General Dentist, was born and raised in Vancouver, B.C., and graduated from the University of British Columbia’s Faculty of Dentistry in 1999.
As the founder and principal of downtown Vancouver’s Georgia Dental Group, Dr. Baird passionately stays at the forefront of dental care techniques and technologies so he can provide his patients with the most up-to-date treatment options. Dr. Baird regularly attends professional dental development workshops and seminars for general and cosmetic dentists, covering everything from full-mouth makeovers to oral health maintenance.
To bring the best possible dental care to Vancouver, Dr. Baird is also an active member of both the Canadian Academy of Esthetic Dentistry and the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry. In line with Dr. Baird’s philosophy, these cosmetic dentistry bodies are dedicated to advancing the art and science of cosmetic dentistry, and encouraging the highest standard of ethical conduct and responsible patient care among cosmetic dentists.
When Dr. Baird isn’t providing dental care at his Vancouver office, he enjoys spending time with his family and fly fishing B.C. rivers.
Looking for a Cosmetic Dentist in Vancouver?
To make an appointment or discuss your needs, simply contact us.
Learn more about our Vancouver dental services.
Dr. Brian Baird, General Dentist
Dr. Brian Baird is a highly trained cosmetic dentist with extensive experience restoring, enhancing and beautifying smiles. He believes that healthy teeth and gums are the foundation for all cosmetic dental work, and that beautiful smiles brighten people’s lives.
Dr. Baird received his Bachelor of Science degree from Brown University and earned his Doctor of Dental Medicine degree from the University of British Columbia’s Faculty of Dentistry in 1999.
- VDEC – Vancouver Dental Education Centre; Elite Member & Instructor
- CAED – Canadian Academy for Esthetic Dentistry
- AACD – American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- CDA – Canadian Dental Association
- BC College of Dental Surgeons
- KOIS Vancouver
- CEREC 3D
- Pankey Alumni
Dr. Baird is committed to providing his patients with the best of modern dentistry and as such continues to expand his expertise and repertoire of skills through professional development courses and seminars including those with some of the industry’s premier dental professionals. Past courses include:
- VDEC Smile Design Mar/21 – Instructor
- VDEC Full Mouth Rehab Feb/21 – Instructor
- Hiossen Implants Transcrestal Sinus Floor Elevation with CASKIT-TFSE Surgery: Feb/21
- Invisalign Molis Coaching: 2020-21
- VDEC Elite – Full Mouth Rehab: Nov/20
- Dentsply Everything You Wanted to Know about Peri-implantitis: Jul/20
- Hiossen Implants Ultimate Course in PRF: Mar/18
- KOIS Centre Advancing Dentistry Through Science – Functional Occlusion III: Jan/17
- Dental XP Current Concepts in Immediate Implants: Oct/16
- Aligntech Invisalign Training: Oct/16
- Denta4 TMJ and Dental Sleep Medicine: Jun/14
- California Center for Advanced Dental Studies: Level 2 May/12, Level 3 Nov/12
- KOIS Centre Advancing Dentistry Through Science – Functional Occlusion II: Apr/11
- Physician Training and Skincare Centre BOTOX® and Dermal Fillers: Jun/10
- KOIS Centre Advancing Dentistry Through Science – Functional Occlusion: Jun/10
- LUMINEERS Certification: Jan/10
- KOIS Centre Advancing Dentistry Through Science -Treatment Planning: Oct/09
- INVISALIGN Certification: Aug/09
- Ickert Teaching Centre – Tissue Augmentation for Implants: May/08
- Ickert Teaching Centre – Dental Implants: Nov/07
- L. D. Pankey Institute Continuum LIIe: Jan/07
- CEREC – The Value of Time: Jul/06
- Hands-on Anterior Aesthetic Dentistry: Oct/06
- Hands-on Posterior Aesthetic Dentistry: Nov/06
- An Interdisciplinary Approach to Diagnosis and Treatment Planning: May/06
- L. D. Pankey Institute Continuum LII: Jan/05
- L. D. Pankey Institute Continuum LI: Mar/04
- PAC Live – Advanced Aesthetic Concepts: Dec/03
- ExperDent – Leadership: Mar/03
- Apex’s Taking a Bite out of Occlusion: Jan/02
- Artistry of Anterior Esthetics: Feb/01
- UBC -Tucker Cast Gold Inlay Hands on Course: Aug/00
- Institute of laser Dentistry – Microscopes & Laser Dentistry: Apr/00
Dr. Jocelyn Mitchell (Yang) is a passionate, kind and enthusiastic dentist, who strives for excellence in patient-centred care. She joined our practice from Calgary, Alberta, where she pursued advanced training in Oral Surgery at Foothills Hospital, and then eagerly dove into the world of general and cosmetic dentistry in private practice. With extensive knowledge and continued education, Dr.Mitchell’s goal is to provide patients with the highest level of comprehensive care in dentistry.
In her spare time you can find Dr.Mitchell hiking, skiing, painting and taking part in mission trips around the world. Being part of the community is something that Dr.Mitchell is especially passionate about and she is delighted to have the opportunity to make a difference in people’s lives in her hometown of Vancouver.
- Bioclear Method Anterior Solutions at the Bioclear Learning Center in Tacoma — Specializing in minimally invasive composite veneers and
- Invisalign Training through Clear Institute
- Invisalign Training through Invisalign Fast Track Program
- Invisalign training and Certification at Pacific Dental Conference
- Invisalign Training through Molis Coaching
- VDEC Study Group in Orthodontics
- VDEC Smile Design Veneers Course
- Cosmedent Smile Design course
- Composite Veneer training through IAS Academy
- Pacific Training Institute for Facial Esthetics
- Therapeutics Botox Certification